A buckwheat pancake is a pancake made with buckwheat flour.
The types of buckwheat pancake associated with specific regions include:
• Blini, Eastern Europe, with a buckwheat variety particularly popular in Russia, Ukraine (hrechanyky or гречаники), and Lithuania (grikių blynai)
• Crêpe bretonne, a savory pancake known as bleud ed-du from Brittany in
• Kaletez (galette de sarrasin), a buckwheat pancake in Breton cuisine
• Memil-buchimgae, a variety of Korean pancake with buckwheat flour and
• Ploye, a Canadian pancake, particularly popular in New Brunswick