Honey, pure maple syrup, fruit compote for serving
1. Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
2. Beat the eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment at medium speed until frothy. Mix in the coconut milk, vanilla and honey.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the remaining dry mixture and beat at medium to medium-high speed for another minute or two, or until the coconut flour is completely mixed into the batter and has fully absorbed the liquid.
5. Grease the heated pan with coconut oil, using a heat-proof silicone brush to spread the oil evenly between each batch). Spoon the batter onto the pan to create pancakes that are 2 to 3 inches in diameter, using the back of the spoon to spread them out. (keep them small for easier flipping.)
6. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pancakes are bubbling and well set, then flip and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Adjust the heat as necessary.
7. Serve hot with your choice of accompaniment.
8. You can freeze the prepared pancakes and reheat them later.